Hot water bottle 1.8L orange SOXO heater in a fur cover plush GIFT
- The SOXO hot water bottle with a fox theme will appeal to everyone. It is a practical gadget that should be present in every home. It will warm you up on autumn and winter evenings and soothe sore muscles. It can also be a nice gift!
A lovely hot water bottle with the face of a sleeping, red fox. It is soft and fluffy like a plushie, that every small and big one wants to hug it. You can feel bliss and peace when you look at it. These are the feelings that accompany a moment of relaxation with a hot water bottle filled with warm water. It will help you relax and rest after a hard day.
The hot water bottle, although it resembles a cuddly toy, has a very important task. First of all, it helps relieve pain, especially muscle pain. That is why it is a very useful gadget.
- In the case of adults, it is worth applying it on a sore spine, neck, sore muscles, sore muscles after a demanding training or on the abdomen.
- Filled with cold water, it becomes a cooling compress that will soothe bruises or help lower body temperature.
- It is worth remembering about him during holiday trips. It will help you calm down in stressful situations and fall asleep at night.
- Made of solid, rubber material that ensures its durability for years. It is covered with a pleasant-to-touch material.
- A hot water bottle is a good idea for a practical and cute gift for mom, wife or sister on many occasions.
- The hot water bottle is large: 1.8 l, thanks to which the water in it does not cool down quickly and can cover even a larger part of the body.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)
There are no reviews for this product