Hot water bottle Soxo cat warmer in plush cover | gift idea
- SOXO thermofor with a cat motif will appeal to everyone. This is a practical gadget that should be in every home. It will warm up on autumn and winter evenings and soothe sore muscles. It can also serve as a nice gift!
The colorful thermofor with a cat's face will appeal to everyone cats love warmth. You can take it on a trip and enjoy a pleasant fur coat every day. Take care of your loved ones and give them a special product on the occasion of holidays, birthdays, Mother's Day, Dad's Day, Grandma or Grandpa's Day. You will remember their smile on your lips for a long time. Don't delay and choose a thermofor with a cat.
The hot water bottle, although it resembles a cuddly toy, has a very important task. First of all, it helps relieve pain, especially muscle pain. That is why it is a very useful gadget.
- In the case of adults, it is worth applying it on a sore spine, neck, sore muscles, sore muscles after a demanding training or on the abdomen.
- Filled with cold water, it becomes a cooling compress that will soothe bruises or help lower body temperature.
- It is worth remembering about him during holiday trips. It will help you calm down in stressful situations and fall asleep at night.
- Made of solid, rubber material that ensures its durability for years. It is covered with a pleasant-to-touch material.
- A hot water bottle is a good idea for a practical and cute gift for mom, wife or sister on many occasions.
- The hot water bottle is large: 1.8 l, thanks to which the water in it does not cool down quickly and can cover even a larger part of the body.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)