SOXO pink hot water bottle warmer in a sweater
- Stylish SOXO hot water bottle in a pink sweater! An elegant item that can always be kept close to you. It will help you relax and warm up on cool autumn evenings. It is also a beautiful and practical gift for a woman that she will surely like!
Elegant pink hot water bottle for an exceptional woman. Its cover is styled as a women's turtleneck with a thick weave. It evokes pleasant associations with warmth and cosiness. The perfect companion for winter evenings, not only for those who are very cold. You can relax and unwind after a day with it in a pleasant way.
- The pain-relieving effect of the hot water bottle is invaluable in such situations as: muscle aches, soreness, backache, menstrual pain. Filled with warm water, it will relax sore muscles, allowing you to quickly feel relief.
- Filled with cold water, it will help with migraine headaches or bruises.
- This hot water bottle will appeal to every woman who appreciates practical items, but in a nice version. In this case, one does not exclude the other. The hot water bottle fulfills its function, but it can also become a decorative element of the room decor. There is no need to hide it in a closet when not in use.
- The hot water bottle is made of high-quality rubber material, durable for many years. By choosing this model, you will enjoy it for a long time.
- It is a perfect gift idea for a woman, for Valentine's Day, Christmas or birthday. Choose it as a gift for mom, wife or sister. Show your concern in this way and make her always feel comfortable!
- The large capacity of the hot water bottle, as much as 1.8 l, means that the water does not cool down quickly and you can put it on a larger surface of the body.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is approx. 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)