Gray children's SOXO socks cheerful warm terry owl
- Unique SOXO children's socks with an owl motif will amuse every toddler. From now on, cheerful socks will encourage your toddler to dress up in the morning. The soft material will take care of the comfort and warmth of the child's feet.
Lovely children's socks, from which the owl's big eyes look! However, to see the owl in its entirety, you need to connect the feet flush with each other. Fun socks that develop imagination and stimulate play. The child will have great fun moving his feet sideways, up or down and watching how the shape of the owl, which is formed by his feet, changes.
- Each sock has half the figure of an owl. After putting them on your feet and moving them closer together, the socks create a whole.
- Such a clever and fun pattern will make it easier for your child to recognize the left and right foot. He will quickly learn which foot to put a sock on, because only properly dressed will form an owl.
- Funny SOXO socks are super soft because they are made of terry cloth, which contains 80% cotton. Thanks to this, although the socks are warm, the leg does not heat up in them, but breathes freely.
- These fun socks are perfect to wear on colder days or at home when your child likes to walk without slippers.
- They have a delicate welt, thanks to which the socks do not slip off the legs while playing and walking.
There are no reviews for this product